WHY ARE DHL POP BOX VENDING MACHINES A CONVENIENT ALTERNATIVE TO DIRECT COURIER DELIVERY TO YOUR DOOR?
Current as of: 01.03.2023
Customers today expect courier companies to have complete freedom and flexibility in the area of shipment and delivery. They are also increasingly opting for out of home delivery (OOH). In response to market trends, we have added DHL POP BOX parcel machines to our network of 14,000 DHL POP points.
This is an important convenience for people who order a lot online. Not only can you pick up your order quickly and conveniently at the vending machines, but you can also return your purchases to the e-shop or send a parcel to family or friends. The convenience and the whole range of additional benefits that the use of vending machines brings can also convince those who send parcels occasionally.
Why are parcel machines becoming so popular?
For several years now, it has been possible to collect and send DHL parcels, among others, at POP points located in Żabka, Inmedio, Lidl, Kaufland, Stokrotka Express, Lewiatan or Shell petrol stations. Parcel vending machines complement the network of collection points and have the advantage of being open 24/7.
The location of the vending machines is also not insignificant. The network is expanding successively throughout Poland at retail and service outlets such as grocery shops, petrol stations and pharmacies.
What's more, customers are attracted by the long time to receive their parcel - up to four days! Even if you are away for the weekend, you don't have to worry about your parcel returning to sender.
POP BOX machines are also a convenient alternative to direct contact with the courier. They allow parcels to be sent or collected at a convenient time, for example on the way to work or while walking with the family. No need to wait for the courier at home.
Sending and receiving parcels in vending machines is also environmentally friendly. Why? Because instead of making dozens of trips a day, the courier makes only a few to designated points where he leaves or picks up a larger number of parcels. And this in turn contributes to a reduction in CO2 emissions of more than 60%. In addition, by sending or collecting a parcel from a vending machine on foot, you can ensure that you reduce your own carbon footprint.
For the convenience of consumers, we focused on the practical aspects of using DHL POP BOX at the design stage. Each vending machine is equipped with intuitive touchscreens, lighting and a canopy to protect against rain, while parcel security is ensured by monitoring.
How to send and receive shipments in DHL POP BOX machines?
- Sending parcels in POP BOX machines is fast and convenient. All you have to do is scan the bottom barcode from the label (either printed or directly from your smartphone) or enter the parcel number received in the notification on the device screen. A correctly entered number opens a box into which the parcel can be inserted. Done!
- On collection, when the parcel arrives at the DHL POP BOX machine of your choice, you will be sent an SMS or email with a unique PIN code. Simply enter this code at the designated POP BOX machine and collect your parcel.
How to send parcels to POP BOX machines at PaczKING.pl?
- At POP BOX machines, you can send domestic, international and COD parcels weighing up to 25 kilograms.
- All you need to do is register and pay for your parcel online at www.paczking.pl, selecting the "I will send in POP BOX machine" option and indicating the machine of your choice.
- When preparing a package, there is no need to worry about running out of ink in the printer. There is no need to print a label. Simply write the consignment number on the packaging.
- The rest will be taken care of by DHL, which will collect the parcel from the POP BOX machine and deliver it to the indicated address (door, DHL POP point or POP BOX machine) as requested.
For more information and news on DHL POP BOX vending machines, please visitwww.dhlparcel.pl/popbox
If you are planning on shipping, we have something special for you! Grab a 15% discount code on vending machine send-offs. Use the code: CON23B15 by entering your shipping details at www.paczking.pland leave the package at a nearby POP BOX machine. The code is valid on shipments in sizes XS to M, when paying online and is valid until 31.12.2023.