Recipients in DHL eCommerce can change the delivery date or address themselves without contacting the sender!
Step-by-step DHL eCommerce parcel reroute service:
The most common business questions regarding the parcel redirection service:
- to any other address within a single DHL eCommerce area.
- to DHL POP partner point - we have a network of points all over the country.
- to a POP BOX parcel machine.
- to Neighbor – You can use the service to add an additional address near the address you want to deliver your package to. If no one at the primary courier address will leave, leave the package at the Neighbor's address,
- back to the sender if you do not want to receive the shipment.
The parcel can be redirected as early as the day of shipment until 23:59.
If you have a contract with DHL eCommerce for shipping, you can simply start the free notification service.
Remember to fill in the notification fields with your contact information (phone number or email address).