GET RETURNS RIGHT WITH DHL PARCEL UK
Whether that jumper is too itchy, the colour a shade too bright or they ordered one too many... there are multiple reasons for returns. Proactive retailers who make it simple are forging ahead - get returns right and 9 out of 10 shoppers would buy again*.
The smoother the returns process, the more likely customers are to shop with you again. Offer your customers a quick and easy returns service with Just Right Returns from DHL Parcel UK.
HOW DHL RETURNS WILL HELP YOUR BUSINESS GROW
We offer areturns solution that is fit for your business, ensuring customers are happy with your returns offer and come back time and time again. With Just Right Returns, you’ll get...
A DUAL BRANDED RETURNS PORTAL
Our customised, dual-branded returns portal puts your customer in control of their return. You’ll be able to personalise many aspects of your returns portal, including:
- Bespoke URL that you can promote in your customer communications
- Background image that represents your brand
- Returns reasons
- Maximum time fora valid return
- Links to your website and returns policy
EASY LABELLING OPTIONS
We offer easy labelling solutions so you can find the option that works best for you and your customers.
- Go label-less - send your customers a barcode that can be scanned when they drop off their return
- The most sustainable option - a factor that is resonating more and more with consumers
- Print at home - an option for your customers to download a returns label they can print themselves
- In-box returns - provide a returns label within their delivery
3,500 DHL PARCEL UK SERVICEPOINTS ACROSS THE UK
Your customer can drop off their parcel atany of our 3,500 ServicePoints across the UK. 90% of the UK population live within a lLO-minute journey of one of our shops so there’s always one nearby.
Located in convenience stores, our ServicePoints are typically open seven days a week, from 8am till late, meaning your customer can pop in ata time which is convenient for them.
FULL TRACKING FOR YOU AND YOUR CUSTOMERS
With tracking from the moment your customer drops their parcel off until the return is received by you, we keep you and your customers informed every step of the way.
HOW IT WORKS
Find out how our Just Right Returns service can streamline your returns and help your business to grow by getting in touch with us today.
WHY SHOULD I PROVIDE A RETURNS SERVICE?
2020 saw the retail landscape change drastically and it’s unlikely to return to where it was before.
44.9% growth in online retail during the pandemic ”
27.6% of total retail sales are now online, an increase of 6.5% compared to pre-pandemic #
And more online shopping means more returns. More than half of consumers have returned a product and a majority or retailers report a corresponding increase in their returns rate - which means there is an opportunity here to be exploited.
Put simply, offering a clear and easy returns service will increase your customer base and the loyalty of your existing customers - having a direct impact on your bottom line. It shouldn’t be seen as a problem - it’s an opportunity for e-Commerce growth.
Here’s what consumers are saying:
TOP TIPS FOR GETTING RETURNS RIGHT
Tip 1: Have a clear and simple policy for returns
Returns polices are shaping consumers’ buying decisions
- 80% of online shoppers will check if you have a returns policy**
- 42% would not make the purchase if they did not like what the returns policy says**
Improve your policy’s visibility, keep it simple, clear and to the point, and showcase your commitment in the best possible light
Tip 2: Put your customers first and they'll come back for more
Consumer sentiment is high on the agenda and one size does not fit all- understand who your customers are and tailor your returns service accordingly
- 40% of consumers say they’re a loyal customer once they’ve had a positive returns experience‘
- That number rises to 58% for those aged 18-25-years-old‘*
- But get it wrong and you risk losing customers forever: 28% of 26-35-year olds say they never shopped with a retailer again after a negative returns experience last Christmas^
Tip 3: Shout about sustainability
Environmental issues and sustainability remain high on the agenda, so it’s important you do your utmost to shout about how you’re addressing your sustainable options and make it clear to the consumer.
23% of consumers always want to choose the most sustainable return option and they will research this^.
** What do consumers really want? Global Retail Returns Study 2021 - ZigZag
^ Preparing for Peak Returns - ZigZag 2021
" Online Retailing: Delivery, Collection And Returns UK, 2021 - Mintel
INTERESTED IN OPENING A BUSINESS ACCOUNT?
Excellent UK & International parcel delivery rates, dedicated account managers & best in class technology to manage the dispatch and delivery of your parcels. A dedicated sales advisor will be in touch to discuss your requirements to give you a personalised parcel delivery rate.
Personal senders without a registered business address can send today here