MASTER INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS
* Applies to single-piece international shipments with a maximum size of 120 x 60 x 60 cm.
In the price of the shipment:
Paid Additional Services:
This offer is only valid for single-element shipments of 50,000 PLN. For drop-off at partner points DHL Parcel ServicePoint maximum value is 6,500 PLN.
Recommended package box in rectangular box shape. XS package may be packaged in envelope or foil DHL. For custom shipments with irregular shapes, we will charge you for your custom package.
For the dispatch of goods of a non-commercial or commercial nature to the United Kingdom export and import clearance is used.
The associated costs are included in the basic fee. As part of the DHL FORYOU INTERNATIONAL service to the UNITED KINGDOM:
- DHL Parcel a service for the carriage of goods up to a maximum value of EUR 1 000,
- in the case of shipments sent in DHL Parcel ServicePoints or at the courier, it is necessary to prepare the shipment in advance for the dhl24.pl/dlaCiebie and self-printing of transport and customs documents (CN23 declaration and proforma invoice).
- it is not possible to obtain an export confirmation entitling the application of the 0% VAT rate on exports.
In the case of certain types of consignments, the consignee may be obliged to pay customs duties and other taxes and handling charges resulting from import customs clearance on delivery of the consignment. Detailed information on shipments to the UK is available at https://www.gov.uk/prepare-to-import-to-great-britain-from-january-2021
Data needed for customs clearance
If you ship to the UK, you will need the additional data necessary to carry out the customs clearance:
- purpose of the shipment (possible options: sale of goods, designs or samples, gift, documents, return of goods or other)
- Currency, in which the value of the transferred items will be given (for all items must be used one currency (possible options: PLN, GBP, USD, EUR, CHF)
- country of origin of the goods (optional)
- name of each of the goods in English
- customs tariff code (optional) - within the framework of the uniform classification of products (Harmoised Systsem - HS) - all commodity codes are available on the website https://www.gov.uk/trade-tariff
- number of pieces of each of the articles
- weight in kg each individual article
- value of each article in the currency you selected earlier
- weight of the entire shipment with packaging
If you ship as a business, you may also need:
- UK VAT Registration Number - is the UK tax identification number (equivalent to the Polish TAX ID) necessary for the payment of VAT. From 1 January 2021, VAT in the UK on goods worth up to £135 sold to UK consumers will be charged at the place of sale and not at the time of importation. (so-called Supply VAT).
If you are selling goods to the UK, check with customs what regulations apply to you. You can also find information on the
- EORI No. - is necessary in the case of customs trade. On the basis of this number, the company is identified by EU customs systems and therefore the company does not exist for customs without an EORI number.
Since 2012, customs authorities have been verifying EORI numbers in customs declarations and their absence may cause delays in customs clearance.
Find out how to get an EORI number on your https://puesc.gov.pl/web/puesc/eori
Send in 3 easy steps:
FAQ - answers to common questions about the international DHL Parcel for Individual Clients
You can ship on the Network of DHL Parcel ServicePoints. It currently counts almost 12,000 DHL Parcel ServicePoints, including DHL Parcel Customer Service Points and our partner points: Inmedio, Relay, 1minute and local retail and service points.
See them on Map.
Yes, via free e-mail notifications, the sender receives information about the exit of the shipment abroad and its delivery to the recipient.
As part of our international DHL Parcel you can ship to the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Spain, Netherlands, Ireland, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Germany, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary, United Kingdom and Italy.
As well as to Bulgaria, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Lithuania, Latvia, Sweden - in these countries the recipient of the shipment will pick it up at the local ServicePoint of the Partner DHL Parcel.
The price of the package includes insurance up to the value of 500 Euro.
You cannot send an envelope as part of DHL Parcel international cash offer. The minimum dimensions of the package are: 1 x 15 x 11 cm.
The price list applies to domestic and international shipments payable in cash or by card (at selected points).
This Price List applies in the event that the Customer does not combine with DHL Parcel a separate contract for the provision of transport services, which would provide for the application of the Price List of services DHL Parcel – special price list.
All prices are expressed in LCY. Prices include a tax on goods and services at the appropriate rate.