DISPOSITIONS FOR SHIPMENTS IN DHL24, I.E. SELF-MANAGEMENT OF SHIPMENTS IN DHL PARCEL
We encourage you to use an online account in DHL24, thanks to which you can report issues related to shipments sent to your customers free of charge, without registration and without having to contact the DHL Parcel hotline:
For registered users, DHL24 provides enhanced features:
- access to application history
- redirection of the shipment
- pre-service information order (POD)
- change of payer
- complaint of the transfer invoice.
Create an account on DHL24 in 2 easy steps:
- Go to the site DHL24 and fill out the form.
- We'll email you an activation link, click on it. Once activated, you can manage your shipments yourself!
Frequently asked questions regarding dispositions for shipments in DHL24:
- With it, DHL knows where your shipments are going to go, what services you need and how you'll pay.
- It defines the conditions of carriage that we offer thanks to our services. Read them carefully, learn more about limitations and disclaimers.
- You receive proof of delivery with a unique number, thanks to which you can check the shipping route on our website.
We recommend that you save the consignment note number, however, having a customer number, it is possible to check the status of the shipment in the application Tracking Your Domestic Shipment and use the tab - after the consignment note number or - after the order number.
When I check the status of my shipment, I get the information that I am entering the wrong waybill number, why?
The consignment note DHL Parcel for domestic consignments is 11 digits, consists exclusively of numbers and starts with 1 (e.g. 12345678901). Please make sure you have entered the correct shipping number and try again.
The hotline is open:
Monday - Friday: 7.00 - 20.00
Saturday: 8.00 - 16.00