DISPOSITIONS FOR SHIPMENTS IN DHL24, I.E. SELF-MANAGEMENT OF SHIPMENTS IN DHL PARCEL
We encourage you to use an online account in DHL24, thanks to which you can report issues related to shipments sent to your customers free of charge, without registration and without having to contact the DHL Parcel hotline:
- personal collection
- pausing delivery of a shipment
- completion of address data
- shipment complaint
- and many other practical options.
For registered users, DHL24 provides enhanced features:
- access to application history
- redirection of the shipment
- pre-service information order (POD)
- change of payer
- complaint of the transfer invoice.
Create an account on DHL24 in 2 easy steps:
- Go to the site DHL24 and fill out the form.
- We'll email you an activation link, click on it. Once activated, you can manage your shipments yourself!
Frequently asked questions regarding dispositions for shipments in DHL24:
- With it, DHL knows where your shipments are going to go, what services you need and how you'll pay.
- It defines the conditions of carriage that we offer thanks to our services. Read them carefully, learn more about limitations and disclaimers.
- You receive proof of delivery with a unique number, thanks to which you can check the shipping route on our website.
We recommend that you save the consignment note number, however, having a customer number, it is possible to check the status of the shipment in the application Tracking Your Domestic Shipment and use the tab - after the consignment note number or - after the order number.
The consignment note DHL Parcel for domestic consignments is 11 digits, consists exclusively of numbers and starts with 1 (e.g. 12345678901). Please make sure you have entered the correct shipping number and try again.
If the above situation occurs and the shipment is not delivered through DHL's fault, please report this fact to customer service DHL Parcel.
Take advantage of the contact form DHL24.
In the above situation, use the contact form DHL24.
In response to your request, our courier will come to you to write down the damage report.
Report the damage to the shipment within 7 calendar days from the date of delivery of the shipment by contact form DHL24.
The hotline is open:
Monday - Friday: 7.00 - 20.00
Saturday: 8.00 - 16.00